Sunday 3 July 2011

King William and His Queen



As the Queen begins to be ill this coming year of 2012, and Charles sick, the choice becomes clear. King William, and his Queen.

As a shame upon the truth, and the ones of Orange, what should have been becomes anew.

The Lady Diana will speak, and enjoy her son's (both), as Kings.

You heard it here. and the one of Red hair will be the last of all monarchy of the next world coming.





Adamitenews on Twitter
Adamitenews Network Blog
Adamitenews on Youtube
Adamite News on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me more about Harry as he has been on my heart since before the wedding.

    I was very concerned that he would disappear(possibly a sacrifice)or some such thing.

    It is he, I believe, that will be king but I do not know why I know that.

    give me a hint. please

    ReplyDelete