Thursday 28 July 2011

OK. you found me

Although I have a phone that is listened too and my face is now in your album. My phone now runs your JAVA, and not what I need. I am a simple person. I believe that all humans need to be free. I believe in truth in all we do and in all I do. You can track me and listen to me, and my fact of life will never change. I am free. There is no one that could/would hurt me. I am solitary and I live to myself. I love all people and they shall all go see the Tree Of Life. I am one person who will not stop bringing truth to our world. I may be wrong, and find realities that change, and I will change with that reality.

 

Thank You Everyone. YOu will only find Truth here, and nothing else.

Adamitenews on Twitter
Adamitenews Network Blog
Adamitenews on Youtube
Adamite News on Facebook

1 comment: