Friday 12 August 2011

ALPA offered $1.3M For Abel Silence


Thanks a million.  A banner day for Abel Danger, check www.abeldanger.net

Also, I posted this comment on the UK newspaper, hope they have the (&%$*s) to print it.

I flew 31 years for airlines.  I have a type rating in A330 and 3700 hours in command of A320s.  I filed 3 federal lawsuits over the illegal modifications to glass cockpit airliners.  See Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) and you will see that I had an active lawsuit (filed September, 2008) at the time of the Air France incident.  With 23,000 hours of safe flying I felt compelled to write a chapter on the AF447 incident as Senator Byron Dorgan would not allow 'whistleblowing' airline pilots to testify at a Safety Hearing on 10 and 17 June, 2009.  Here is the Chapter 9 of our Book 4 that was delivered to ALPA, FBI, FAA, Northwest Airlines and the internet on 17 June, 2009:


The following morning ALPA offered me $1.3M to drop my suit.  I do not believe Air France or Airbus are the problem here folks.

Captain Field McConnell
23,000 hours of safety
www.abeldanger.net
+001 715 307 8222.


In today's news.



'I don't have control of the plane': Panicked last words of Air France pilot as jet plunged into the sea




A classic Middle Templar man-in-the-middle attack; the pilot thinks he is 'talking' to the wing flaps through the computer and the wing flaps 'think' they are getting legitimate commands from the pilot but the computer-in-the-middle 'belongs' to a PKI-certified someone outside the plane.


David, not wing flaps.....AILERONS AND ELEVATOR

The 'wing flaps', properly called 'flaps' are extended along trailing edge of wings and some times also on

leading edge of wings to increase surface area and camber, therefore lift, enabling a jet airliner to fly

slower approach speeds.

I believe both Airbus and Air France would benefit from our research or they both are facing huge expenses.

Therefore I have CCed this to a newspaper person in France who is covering the legal proceedings.

Field

1 comment: