Thursday 18 August 2011

Google HOLLIE GREIG 18 8 11



I have had a few interesting emails and a few interesting hacks in the last few days, and I enjoyed the truth of the matters. That is what really counts I guess, the truth. No, JUST STOP HACKING, and email this site, and we can help, and a friend asked me to post this, otherwise, I shant. So here is what I have to say about this day.

Someone got into my Twitter account called @adamitenews and tweeted about Hollie Greig. How dare they would Tweet my Twitter on Truth. I was pi**ed, I was angry and I was only about I.

I had a right to speak against anyone controlling my feeds and this site. What would it take for one person to wake me awake? A simple hack and a tweet on my twitter feed. OMG, I had been selfish.

Sometimes I get stuck in a moment, one that I do not see but I it takes a friend I respect to show me one thing I forgot, the pain of being in a Pedophile/Peado-phile network that is against a persons will, no matter if the have the ability to say no or not. Youth stopped many, but many shall not be stopped.

I have been struck with a conscience and I find myself reading emails sent by someone here in Canada that has been involved and still is (so to speak), very much a part of that same place, degradation of youth and innocence. I can say no more at this time as I promised surety to the truth until that person will come to truth and be public, and I know I am not willing to go there yet.

So, as to a hack, and a tweet. It pissed me off, and should never be done again. Next time a person should email me and I will be happy to post it for them on this site, if it is truth of the matter, and that truth is true.

So kitty-cat, here is what you wanted today from me and this site. I will pay more attention as long as you do not hack any account any more. I do this because a friend asked me to help bust paedophile networks in Canada and abroad.

Peace...Let us break a Ferris Wheel of abuse in half. Remember, it is many stories, not just one.

God Bless..




Adamitenews on Twitter
Adamitenews Network Blog
Adamitenews on Youtube
Adamite News on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment